Bank of Hazelton offers online banking to it’s customers in order to keep banking convenient beyond banking hours. Currently there are no applications available for mobile devices with this bank. If a customer would like to view their account information, they may use a PC with internet connection.
Bank of Hazelton is headquarted in Hazelton, North Dakota and prides itself in maintaining a small community banking institution. They also serve as an insurance agency. They do offer limited online banking services such as, account balance review, check reorders and fund transfers. If a user would like to login to their account, they may login by going to the home page and enter an Access ID and Passcode.
How To Login
Step 1 – Go to bankofhazelton.net – Once you reach the home page, at the top of the page, in the “Online Banking Login” box, enter your Access ID and Password. Click “Go”
Step 2 – After you have entered your online banking credentials and submitted them, you will be directed to your personal online banking page where you will be able to do any banking business you may wish to complete.
Forgotten Password – On the home page, in the “Online Banking Login” box click the “Forgot Passcode?” link. You will be taken to the “Online Banking Passcode Reset” page. Enter the following:
- Your Access ID
- Your SSN/TIN
- Any one of your account numbers that you have with the bank
- Click “Sumbit”
When you have submitted your passcode reset requirements, you’ll be guided through the remaining portion of your passcode reset, security requirements. After you’ve completed the reset process, you will regain access to your online banking privileges.
How To Enroll
Step 1 – If you’re ready to enroll in online banking services begin by going to This Page – In order to acquire access to online banking services, you must first review and agree to the “Electronic Disclosure Consent Statement.” Once you reach the end of the page, click the acknowledgement box to verify that you’ve read the Disclosure. You would then click “I Agree” There are 2 pages to this agreement so you will have to acknowledge and agree twice.
Step 2 – After you’ve read the Disclosure and agreed to it, you will be taken to the “Online Internet Banking Enrollment Form” page. You will need to complete the fields as follows:
- Account holder’s full name
- Non US Address (if any)
- State (select from the drop down box)
- Zip code
- Day phone
- Evening phone
- Fax number
- Email address
- Verify email address
- Referred by (if any)
- Social Security Number/TIN
- Birth date (mm/dd/yyyy format)
- Mobile phone number
- Alternate number (if any)
- Secondary email address
- Verify secondary email address
- Answer- “Would you like to receive your account statements in electronic format only?” Make your yes/no selection by click the bubble in front of your appropriate answer.
- Provide all account information to all accounts you would like to be included on your online banking account
- Account number
- Account nickname
- Account type (select from the drop down box)
- Indicate whether or not you would like each respective account involved in online bill payments
- If you need to add more accounts to the list, click the “Add more accounts” button at the bottom right of the page.
- Click “Continue”
Once you’ve completed all of the required information inside of the form, you will be guided privately to set up additional security for your account. As soon as you’ve completed the entire enrollment process, you will have the ability to login with your Access ID and Passcode to continue your banking business online.