Janesville State Bank offers online banking, also known by this bank as, “Convenience Bankings,” services for the purpose of creating a more convenient way of doing their banking business on their own time, 24 hours daily. If a user would like to review their online account, they may easily do this from a computer or supported mobile device.
Janesville State Bank is located in Janesville, MN. It was founded in 1898 and still maintains only one physical location. This bank prides itself on small community banking, offering quicker decisions on loans to consumer businesses. It’s online services have become very important to it’s banking customers. Some of the features offered are, online bill pay, fund transfer, balance review and more. If a client would like to login to their account, they must access the home page and login with an Access ID and Password.
How To Login
Step 1 – Go to www.janesvillestatebank.com – From the home page enter your Access ID and Password into the appropriate fields at the top right side of the page inside the “Online Banking Login” box
Step 2 – Once you’ve entered your login information, click the “Login” button. This will take you to your personal online banking account where you will be able to review your balances and even conduct your own transactions.
How To Enroll
Step 1 – If you’re prepared to enroll for online banking, begin by going to This Page – You must begin by reviewing the “Internet Banking and Bill Payment Agreement” and agree to it at the end of the page once you’ve completed your review. You may not acquire an online account without this agreement.
Step 2 – After you read the agreement, you must click a check mark into the bottom section, stating you’ve read it and then click the “I agree” button. You will then be guided to the second portion of the enrollment process where you will provide the following information:
- Your full name
- If you have a Non-U.S. address provide that information
- Your address
- State (select from the drop down box)
- Zip or Postal Code
- Day phone
- Evening phone
- Fax number
- Email address
- Verify your email address
- Provide any special instructions in the block provided
- Read the electronic statement question and click the appropriate bubble
- If you would like to access all of your accounts for review within your online banking account, provide the following:
- Account number
- The nickname of the account
- Select the account type from the drop down box
- Click the “bill pay” box next to each account, if you would like electronic payments made to the account from your online checking account.
- Click “Continue
After you’ve provided this information and clicked “continue,” you will be guided through the remainder of your enrollment, privately. Once enrollment is complete, you will be able to enter an Access ID and Password and begin using your online banking services.